Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Will I have enough to buy Crysis 2 from Gamestop?

I'm trying to get Crysis 2 from gamestop. Im tight on cash so I'm gonna try selling a few of my games.



If I sell Gow2, Red Dead Redemption and Call of duty Modern Warfare 2, how much trade in value will I get for all the games, and how much will I need left to buy Crysis 2?Will I have enough to buy Crysis 2 from Gamestop?
You can take Glyde for a spin. http://glyde.com/?rid=1wnnk7

They list Red Dead Redemption for $23.50, but counting s/h you get aroun 19.25. You can sell it higher up to 24.50.

Modern Warefare 2 for $15.50, after s/h 12.39... up to 15.45 is the limit 10.75 - 13 52

God of War 3 for $13.75, after s/h $10.75... up to 13.52 is the limit.

You buy/sell games listed as disc only, good, excellent, or as new. Excellent is more common for most people selling games. Sellers have to honest, because the buyers can send the game back if the buyer lied about the condition.

While buying cysis 2, they list a new copy for 45.50, then add at least $3.50 for around 48 dollars.

p.s. it may take a while for you game to sell, plus it take about 2 to three weeks to get a game you bought.Will I have enough to buy Crysis 2 from Gamestop?
Simple find which discount percent u get from gamestop.but first add the price of the game u buying from gamestop and multiply it by 1.0825 equal that which will ring up total price of the total cost of your game then subtract what store credit u get from gamestop hope it helps.
  • chicago restaurant week
  • electric car
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment