Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why does the Crysis 2 multiplayer Demo keep freezing at the loading screen?

I have an Xbox 360 slim connected to Xbox Live wirelessly. I downloaded the Crysis 2 multilayer Demo and each time I join a session, my Xbox freezes at the loading screen. Apparently this has been happening to a lot of people....Does anyone know how to fix it?Why does the Crysis 2 multiplayer Demo keep freezing at the loading screen?
ive been waiting for this game for so long. i got to play it once and now every time i try it feezes at the same point in the loading. what a let down, i mean you think they would have tested for this problem before release on xbox live. though i have heard and physically seen gameplay on youtube.



and has anyone noticed that some of the xbox demos for crysis 2 have different loading screens and menus. it seems that i cannot find videos of the rotating loading(architecture style) screen on youtube.
Your Problem is that if you have a router or any kind of internet connection source then you have to manually connect it to your router so that your Xbox is running of of your wired connection not crappy wireless, So if you have a router anywhere nearby you should manually plug it up and it shouldn't freeze anymore, i have a wired and wireless console an the wired one worked the wireless one kept freezing at the loading screenWhy does the Crysis 2 multiplayer Demo keep freezing at the loading screen?
Apparently this has been happening to a lot of people (myself included), the only thing that I can say is that if you connect to the demo over a wireless connection it will freeze your Xbox solid.

Someone suggested to me that you plug into a WIRED connection and try that, if you get in then play a few games and switch back to wireless and you should be good to go.
This is probably because it is still a Demo. Especially if this is happening to a lot of people. They still need to fix some bugs.Why does the Crysis 2 multiplayer Demo keep freezing at the loading screen?
Keeps happening to me too. I have the Halo: Reach limited edition slim console hooked up to my wifi. Happens every single time.
This happens to Me too, I beliver it to be something to do with the Xbox you play it on
I'm on a arcade console with 250GB HDD on a wireless connection. It's doing it to me too
heat your Xbox up, its probably cold

No comments:

Post a Comment