Saturday, February 25, 2012

Am i old enough to play crysis 2? And how do i convince my parents to let me buy it?

Crysis 2 looks like a really fun and interesting game to play, but i just need to convince my parents to let me buy it. I am 13 years old and not new to the FPS franchise, as i hava halo reach. But ive been looking at some gameplay and is it people or aliens that you are shooting (generally) because their decision might be slightly based on that. Overall do you guys think it's ok for a 13 year old to play? ThanksAm i old enough to play crysis 2? And how do i convince my parents to let me buy it?
PEGI ratings and Game Ratings in general are there to protect easily influenced people from claiming Games made them do this or that. Most ratings are overly sensitive or are conservative for Political reasons.



There are not many Games I would not feel comfortable with people under 18 or under 15 or under 12 playing etc. If you are old enough to contemplate the story-lines and you are old enough to be able to approach your parents in a calm and mature manner about what game you want to play then I think you should be allowed to play them regardless of their age ratings.



My parents never had restrictions on the games I could play there were a few they had a talk with me before playing but once done they left me to it.Am i old enough to play crysis 2? And how do i convince my parents to let me buy it?
You can play it at any age , the most part of the players are minors

No comments:

Post a Comment