Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What will I need to play Crysis 2 in 3D on my PC ?

I've got EAH5770 512, 4 G 1600, Phenom II X4 945 3.0 Ghz and the ViewSonic VA2413wm monitor. What will I need (wxcept 3D glasses ) to play it in 3D. Also, I got my 3D glasses with a movie ( Spy Kids 3 ) are they gonna be ok for Crysis 2 ?What will I need to play Crysis 2 in 3D on my PC ?
There are 2 type of 3D...



Anaglyph

Traditional 3D trick using a glasses with a red and a cyan colored lense

You need anaglyph glasses (simple red cyan filter glasses)

Works with any normal monitor

Supported by nVidia officially (you need a nVidia graphic card)

ATI - Unofficial support through 3rd party plugin. ATI has no any official support for 3D



Stereoscopic

New, advance 3D technique

You need a monitor that supports 120Hz refresh rate

Only supported by nVidia graphic card

nVidia LC shutter glasses





I have no experience with ATI 3rd party 3D function, so I can't help you there.



Chances are your 3D glasses have a red and cyan color lenses, right? Then it may work with your current ATI graphic card. Google online on how to enable 3D for ATI, you should be able to test it out on your current game



Because its not a function by ATI themself, no one can guarantee if it will work with Crysis 2 at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment