Saturday, February 25, 2012

Crysis 2 just around the corner, what should i do to prepare?

I want to make sure my computer is ready for Crysis 2. Here is my rig--- my processor is an intel core 2 duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66 GH. I have 4.00 GB of RAM. My system type is a 32-bit operating system. I am running Windows 7. And, my Graphics card is currently a NVIDIA GTX 260. What can i upgrade to get ready for crysis 2?Crysis 2 just around the corner, what should i do to prepare?
Remember Crysistek is good at running their games on low-end systems also.

Also you didn't include your motherboard type.

however this is what I'd do:

If you can, upgrade to 64 bit.

Get the best processor your motherboard can fit. Again, you didn't say which one you have.

If your motherboard can run SLI, get another one of those 260s.

get cooling fans if you can fit anymore.



Finally get a new power supply for all those new shiny parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment