Saturday, February 25, 2012

Where are the weapon attachments in Crysis 2?

I have 11/13 attachments or something like that in Crysis 2 and I was wondering if there was a list of the weapon attachment locations. I think I need the pistol's two attachments and one other.



I am at 99% and those are all I need to get to 100%.Where are the weapon attachments in Crysis 2?
The pistol silencer and laser is in mission sudden impact where you have to go into the garage at the beginning it'll be laying next to a dead body on your left as you go in for some reason any time that I replay a mission I never have it though and I'm stuck at 12/13 attachments cuz of that it's bull**** especially considering it's the last thing I need for campaign I have all sp achievements and almost 2 days of sp plAy time I know I have no life lolWhere are the weapon attachments in Crysis 2?
By the way, my original count was 9/13.... and I beat the campaign on Super Soldier too.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment