Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do i get crysis 2 to run smoothly on my mac with bootcamp?

i installed windows 7 ultimate on my mac , then installed crysis 2 and when i play it, it is all blurry and slow, do i need to partition my windows 7 with more memory? cuz i have about 371 gb left on the windows partition?How do i get crysis 2 to run smoothly on my mac with bootcamp?
That's a demanding game, how powerful are your Mac's processor and it's graphics card? It's probably blurry because it's set to the minimum detail and resolution. You can expect it to run much worse once you increase these settings if your computer is too weak.How do i get crysis 2 to run smoothly on my mac with bootcamp?
Crysis 2 is very high graphic extensive game. Adding more memory and getting a good graphic card would be the way to go.
  • flight simulator games
  • sea ray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment