Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where can someone get the Crysis 2 Sandbox 3 editor?

So I got Crysis 2 and i saw some videos on YouTube about people making there own maps and stuff for Crysis 2, but I have looked around and asked but haven't really gotten an answer. So can you people help :/ And does it have about the same System Requirements as Crysis 2?Where can someone get the Crysis 2 Sandbox 3 editor?
Its taking place once again... Crysis ONE ended up being generally a benchmark and less of a game now Crysis 2 is the same way, my personal high class computer can hardly handle it! I down loaded this just a week ago, it's nevertheless enjoyable not surprisingly. I just cannot tackle the maximum settings haha, I question the number of people out there really can.. Anyhow I still have link for anyone desired to participate in the brand new Crysis 2Where can someone get the Crysis 2 Sandbox 3 editor?
They said there gonna put it in an update soon.... it pissed me off because that's the reason I bought the game :/

No comments:

Post a Comment