Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do I unzip the object file in crysis 2?

Hey guys

I have recently purchased Crysis 2 and tried to unzip the objects file with 7zip, which failed although I can open the same files from the first game. I already tried installing other programs like qickzip and winzip but they don't like the file either. If anyone knows how to open these files could you pleeeeeease tell me?



CheersHow do I unzip the object file in crysis 2?
use winrarHow do I unzip the object file in crysis 2?
Unzip using winrar. I had unziped crisis 2 with winrarHow do I unzip the object file in crysis 2?
completed crysis-2

gameplay @ 94 percent



due to unfinished objectives and unlocks





i got a 7-zip version with me

get winrar or winzip latest to unzip that

i also failed to unzip it using 7-zip
  • brazilian steakhouse
  • mcdonalds monopoly
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment