Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What system requirments do i need for Crysis 2?

i am wanting to get my PC upgraded to be able to play Crysis 2.



Here is my system:



Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz 2.13GHz

Memory(RAM): 2.00 GB

System type: 32-bit Operating System



would this be good enough for even Crysis 1? or do i need a major or minor upgrade ?What system requirments do i need for Crysis 2?
They are using a new game engine in Crysis 2, which I think you won't need such a high-end system for. The minimum requirements for Crysis 2 have not been released yet.



And I don't think your PC would be able to handle the first Crysis I'm afraid.What system requirments do i need for Crysis 2?
You would need a major upgrade to be able to run crysis. My current computer has about twice the specs yours does and I don't think I would be able to run it. Well maybe on the lowest setting. Anyway if you want to play you are looking at a major upgrade/new computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment