Sunday, March 4, 2012

Will my new pc be able to run crysis 2, gta 4 on maximum possible settings?

Hello,



I am planning to buil a new pc, And i want to run crysis 2 on hardcore/extreme settings and get a smooth gameplay(35-60 fps will be good)



My pc config is :



I5-2400 CPU

GTX 570 GPU

4GIGS OF RAM

600 WATT PSU



Thank you very much for your answer :).Will my new pc be able to run crysis 2, gta 4 on maximum possible settings?
Check out http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyr鈥?/a> and type in the name of the game you want to play then the site will scan your computer and give you results determining whether or not you'll be able to play the game. I use the site all the time as it offers a good guide to what you can expect to play.



Hope that helps.Will my new pc be able to run crysis 2, gta 4 on maximum possible settings?
well, probably not the MAXIMUM possible settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment