Sunday, March 4, 2012

Can a nvidia geforce 550 ti run crysis 2 maxed out?

My specs: two intel xeon 2.4 ghz quad core processors, 4gb ddr3, 650 watt psu, EVGA 550 ti.

I was wondering if I can max out crysis 2 with dx11 and hi res textures at 1600x900 resolution.Can a nvidia geforce 550 ti run crysis 2 maxed out?
I believe you mean one quad-core 2.4GHz Xeon with hyperthreading, which looks like eight total cores when it's actually four.



The GTX 550 TI is slightly slower than the GTX 460, but either can run Crysis 2 maxed out... it just won't run it very well.Can a nvidia geforce 550 ti run crysis 2 maxed out?
I have the GTX 550 Ti and I don't believe that it would be able to run Crysis 2 totally maxed out without some frames per second lag. Stuff like shadows, anti-aliasing, etc would probably have to be set to medium in order to sustain a decent fps rate.Can a nvidia geforce 550 ti run crysis 2 maxed out?
Yes, but don't bother trying to run it at Ultra though. The DX11 tessellation will kill the FPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment