Saturday, March 10, 2012

Do you think homefront is more fun to play than crysis 2?

i bought crysis 2, i find great and fun game, but after watching a few videos of homefront i thought its quite a fun game, so what do you think?Do you think homefront is more fun to play than crysis 2?
Homefront singleplayer is very short but fun, it puts probably the most emotion I have seen in a shooter, and rivals games from all genres in that aspect. If your getting it for singleplayer, I'd suggest a rent.



Multiplayer is outstanding, I've logged around like 3 days into it and it is still great fun. Competitive multiplayer is just perfect. The only con I can find with Homefront (online) is that during the initial release they had server problems, but they fixed that problem.



Crysis 2 had great multiplayer, but I still prefer Homefront over it. Of course, I would prefer Crysis 2 singleplayer over Homefront.Do you think homefront is more fun to play than crysis 2?
I have personally only played Crysis 2 but judging by most review sites it seems that most people think C2 is a much better game. http://www.videohuevos.com/201鈥?/a> for review.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment