Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How long will Crysis 2 's Story last me?

I'm going away from home for a week and i'm taking my xbox, but I can't use xbox live at where i'm going, so I need a good single player game which will last me a while.

How long will Crysis 2 's Story last me?

Or is there any other RECENT game you can suggest?How long will Crysis 2 's Story last me?
I have been actively playing crysis TWO for hours on end, what a badass video game I declare. Luckily Managed to get it free of charge originating from a good friend whom is aware how to locate this stuff! I left a url anybody dying to try the brand new cry engine!How long will Crysis 2 's Story last me?
longer then home front lol but it all depends, play it on the hardest difficulty and it will keep you going a while it has **** checkpoints so if you die and you have to pretty much start the level again.How long will Crysis 2 's Story last me?
the games is pretty long it has 19 levels and i suggest this and Dragon age 2

No comments:

Post a Comment