Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Which is the best graphics card in nvidia series with which I can play crysis 2 with speed just like xbox360?

I want to play crysis 2 in full resolution and full anti-aliasing not only this one but resident evil 5 and many other hardcore games but I want to get the exact speed and exact picture as in xbox 360 can anyone tell me the name of a nvidia graphics card which will give me the above features.Which is the best graphics card in nvidia series with which I can play crysis 2 with speed just like xbox360?
590 is overrated... LOL



I'd suggest the ASUS GTX 580 or you can pend a bit more cash and get the EVGA GeForce GTX 580 FTW Hydro Copper 2...



Any two of these Graphics card will run your games without a single sweat on max settings, better graphics then xbox+ps3 combined.Which is the best graphics card in nvidia series with which I can play crysis 2 with speed just like xbox360?
Get a nvidia gtx 590. U can play all modern game on high settings on that including crysis 2. Gtx 590 is the most powerful nvidia card released yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment