Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Crysis 2: Is it worth buying or should i lean more to Black Ops?

From what I've heard, it is an awesome game with fantastic graphics but i want some other opinions. In addition, how is Portal 2? FYI i would prefer opinions on xbox, i dont have ps3 or a pc for gaming

THANKS!Crysis 2: Is it worth buying or should i lean more to Black Ops?
I've played Crysis 2 and it's a gorgeous game with a relatively fun Campaign as well as a decent multiplayer, much better than Black Ops in my opinion. There are a couple issues with Crysis, those being that the red dot sights as well as the laser sights are rather blocky and not very attractive. But that's nothing compared to the myriad of issues I experienced IN ONE GAME OF BLACK OPS. For example, when you try to snipe in Black Ops, your scope doesn't zoom on the center of your screen, making quick shots difficult, resulting in your death. Not to mention the hitboxes in Black Ops are absolutely atrocious, AND of the many guns in Black Ops, only a few are actually effective really. I would get Crysis 2.Crysis 2: Is it worth buying or should i lean more to Black Ops?
I have both black ops cryis 2 and portal 2, I like all three but if I were you I wouldn't go buy the portal 2, I like it but its not worth paying the full price, If I had to chose between cryis 2 and black ops its a draw, I like black ops muitlplayer more, but the story on cryis it better and AWESOME graphics. But if you don't have HD i'd probabbly gone black ops no major difference the controls are pretty much the same on both of them to.Crysis 2: Is it worth buying or should i lean more to Black Ops?
crysis 2 is way better than black ops but it takes a lot of bullets to kill people. also, i just got portal 2 at midnight and it is great. its kinda confusing but once u get the hang of it its easy and fun. u just need to know where to shoot the portals. my gt is xKFCxFLOPPYSACK
Crysis 2 doesn't differ from Black Ops. They're both generic, bland shooters that offer nothing new.

As for Portal 2, it's particularly bad on the Xbox 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment