Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do i play the Crysis 2 Demo?

where do i go on my xbox to play the multiplayer demo of crysis 2. i cannot find itHow do i play the Crysis 2 Demo?
It will be available on the 25th of January to Xbox Live Gold members only.How do i play the Crysis 2 Demo?
Game marketplace%26gt;%26gt;browse%26gt;%26gt;type in crysis 2%26gt;%26gt;look through the list of things like themes and such and somewhere there there should be the demo. It may not be out yetHow do i play the Crysis 2 Demo?
I actually had a similar question a few days ago. during the process of trying to look the answer I found a way to get a free Kinnect and Xbox 360 from http://www.1stmskinnectnetwork.tk!!! my Kinnect arrived in 4 days n it's going to be great!!!



Enjoy the new iphone
can somebody helpe me .. i cant play crysis 2 demo, when the game is loading .. its freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment