Sunday, March 4, 2012

Crysis 2 PS3/360 users, how long does it take to get connected to an online game?

So I downloaded the beta like a week ago on PS3, but found it impossible to play because it said I had a moderate NAT. Was that just because the PS3 beta was having issues, or was it the game itself. It would connect to a game after like five minutes, but before I would join, it would kick me out. I want Crysis 2 really badly, but online is the reason why. So how is your connection to the game?Crysis 2 PS3/360 users, how long does it take to get connected to an online game?
that was the beta itself. i just tried 2 games and the first would not let me on but the second started fairly quickly. i have only tried the 2 games because i have been busy enjoying the campaign but i can say that the recognized the beta problem and took it offline a few days before launch to sort out any problems. and there was an update as soon as i put the game in and started it. i dont know it that had anything to do with it tho

No comments:

Post a Comment